header image

A General Update

I actually have a lot to update on.  Our group is getting stuff done.  We were finally able to meet with Jim Groom (Mike and myself) to talk about the website.  In the end, he convinced us to use wordpress to design a new site, or really a skeleton, for the Williamsburg/Yorktown/Jamestown area and then come to him after we have done all the research and completed the skeleton to combine the site with the old one and make it aesthetically more pleasing than the first site.  Furthermore, it will be more organized.  Meeting with Jim Groom really helped us become more organized and especially in terms of creating our contract, where we had to decide what kind of milestones we wanted to set.  Also, we decided to just pull the info from the old site into the new site and give the old site credit while researching new parts of the virginia historical trifectas.

I’ve already begun my research and plan on discussing it with the group Tuesday as to where everybody is and make sure we are all on the same page.  We already have the google docs to share the information.  I hope to post what I have so far by tomorrow.

~ by seye on .

Uncategorized

One Response to “A General Update”

1. I am really happy that our group is making so much progress. I feel that things are going much more smoothly now that we have a good basis of what it is we want to do and how we will have everything divided between us. We have a lot of work ahead of us, but we can do it!